Monday, January 1, 2018

Pineapple Delight

Hello Everyone. Hope all had a good start to New Year 2018. Easy and Simple Foods wishes everyone a very happy new year with good health and peace. I am really happy to write my blog after really long time. Hope to continue my writing in future too. I wanted to start the new year with a simple yet delicious Dessert item. Let's see how to make it. I have tasted this dish at my friend's place and fell in love with it. My friend learned this recipe from some FB group, and I had knowledge transfer from her. Thank you to that unknown FB group and the member for such a delicious and easy recipe.  I have changed the proposition based on my preference a little.

Ingredients:

Pineapple chunks - 2 cans
Pineapple crushed-1 can
condensed milk - 1/2 can
Whipped cream - 8 oz


Procedure:

1.Drain the pineapple from can and keep them aside.



2. In a bowl, mix whipped cream and condensed milk.


3. Now add the drained pineapple chunks and crushed pineapple to the mix.


4. Cover and freeze the mix for 2 hours, then refrigerate until served.

Note:
You can add toppings like chocolate syrup or crunchy Nuts.


Very simple to make right. Yet it tastes so good and suits well for potlucks and special occasions.



No comments:

Post a Comment