1. In a pan or kadai heat oil and deep fry the veggie and keep aside.
2. In the mean time, grind the items listed under "To grind", and mix with beaten curd along with the required amount of salt .
3. Add a little water to the curd & masala mix to get the required kuzhambu consistency.
4. In a pan, heat one tbsp of oil (can use the oil, which we used to fry the veggies)
5. Once the oil is heated, add mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves one by one. while adding curry leaves, add turmeric powder also.
6. Do not let the turmeric powder burn in the pan, once the raw smell of turmeric goes add the curd mix to the pan and mix well.
7. Add the fried veggies to the curd mix.
8. Switch off the flame before it starts boiling ( like rasam boiling state is enough).
9. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice.
Adjust the green chilies according to your taste. If it is not sufficient in the ground paste, you can add cut chilies while tempering.
Sending this Recipe to In My veg box event hosted by beulah's full scoops and initiated by Nayna of citrusspiceuk blog
Linking this recipe to Lets cook with yogurt event by simply food