In no time the dish was ready. you may like to make it for potlucks and parties also. total time taken to prepare this yummy dish was less than 20 minutes only. if you thaw the paneer using microwave, it will take just few mins for it. If you do not use microwave, just remove from freezer and keep it in room temperature for an hour, it will be ready to use.
Paneer - 200 grams
All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
corn flour - 2 tbsp
salt- a pinch
Onion - broadly cubed layers - 1/4 cup
Onion- 1-2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Spring onion - 1-2 tbsp(finely chopped )White part
Spring onion - 1-2 tbsp green part, finely chopped
Garlic - 1-2 cloves (finely chopped)
Capsicum / bell pepper - 1/3 cup broadly chopped
Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
green/red chili sauce-2 tbsp
soy sauce - 1/2 tea spoon
lemon juice - 1 tea spoon
Oil - to fry paneer cubes + 1 table spoon to saute veggies
1.Thaw Paneer and keep ready to use.
2. mix all purpose and corn flour and a pinch of salt with little water with a thick consistency, enough to coat the paneer cubes. (if it becomes watery, the mix will not stay in the paneer.) Keep it aside for 5 minutes
3. In a pan or kadai, heat a table spoon of oil, and add the garlic, spring onions white part, finely chopped onions one by one and saute well for a minute.
4. Now add the broadly cut onion pieces and saute until they are transparent
5.Then add the capsicum cubes and saute well
6. In the mean time, in a kadai, heat enough oil to deep fry the paneer cubes.
7.coat the paneer well in the flour mix, and fry until they are golden brown. Remove from oil and drain in the kitchen towel / tissue.
8. Now add the sauces to the onion capsicum pan and saute in medium flame.
9. Add the fried paneer cubes when they are hot itself.
10. check and adjust the salt. add a tea spoon of lemon juice,Mix well and garnish with the spring onion greens.
Dont miss to check the Corn Pulao Recipe
Post a Comment