Last month I have prepared more dishes and tried few bakes also, Since the schedule was bit tight, could not post much. So planning to post all the recipes in draft first :)) i could not participate in any events also last month, this month will try to spend time blogging again :))
I have recently shared the Veg Fried Rice recipe, Few of my friends tried it and I have received a good feedback too (Yipeeeeee :))))). Today I am going to share Egg fried Rice recipe which is almost similar to Veg Fried rice, only adding the eggs are included in it.
basmati rice (cooked) - 2cups
Veggies - 2 cups (carrot,beans, green peas combined, carrot beans finely chopped)
Onion - 2 table spoon (finely chopped)
Garlic - 1 table spoon (finely chopped)
Spring Onion (White part) - 1 table spoon
Spring Onion (green part) - 2 table spoon
soy sause - 1/2 tea spoon
Green chili sauce - 1-2 tea spoon
Pepper powder - 1 tea spoon
salt - as per taste
Oil -4 to 5 Tea spoons
1. Soak Basmati rice for minimum of 30 mins, cook it fluffy, sprinkle a tea spoon of oil and keep aside.
2. In a Pan or Kadai, heat 3 tea spoons of oil, once heated, add the garlic, onion and spring onion white part.
3. Once the raw smell leaves, add finely chopped beans first and saute, after two minutes add the remaining vegetables and a pinch of salt then saute well.
4. Close the lid and simmer the flame, let the veggies cook well.
5. Once the veggies are cooked, add One Egg to it and saute for a minute.
6.In another pan, drizzle few drops of oil and make scrambled eggs (just add a small pinch of salt and pepper powder)with the remaining eggs.
7. Once the veggies and egg is cooked along, add the cooked rice, and scrambled eggs to it and mix gently.
8. When the veggies and rice are mixed, add the soy sauce, green chili sauce and mix.
9. Adjust the salt accordingly. Then add pepper powder to rice and mix well.
10.Garnish with finely chopped Spring onions green and serve with tomato chili sauce or your favorite side dish.
This time I have just prepared few chicken dishes on the same day. Chicken Tikka, Baked chicken Legs and Pallipalayam Chicken.
I have enjoyed the Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Tikka and tomato chili sauce. Just clicked all together;), So the other recipes are on the way :)))
1.Adding green chili sauce is optional, if you are adding, adjust the pepper quantity accordingly.
2.I prefer adding a egg with cooked veggie and then adding the remaining as scrambled. It s\is up to you, how you prefer to add.
3. Do not skip adding the spring onions
Post a Comment