Dosa batter - 2 cups
Vegetables- 1 cup (Carrot, beans, green peas,cauliflower, cabbage)
Onions- 1/4 cup finely chopped (optional)
green chili - 1 medium
Tomato - few slices(optional)
Oil - 2 tea spoons
mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
urad dal - 1 tsp
Salt- as required
Coriander leaves - finely chopped (optional)
1. clean and chop the veggies finely.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tea spoons of oil and add mustard seeds and urad dal.
3.Then add finely chopped onions, green chili and saute until the onion turns transparent.
4. Then add veggies and saute well by adding a little salt.
5. Once the veggies are cooked enough, switch off the flame and let it cool down for a while.
6. Then add this veggie mix to the Dosa batter and mix well.
7.Heat Dosa pan and make thick oothappam. Place tomato pieces on it. Cook both sides well.
Serve with your favorite chutney/podi or sambar
Linking this recipe to #recipeoftheweek | A Mummy Too