So here is the chicken stripes recipe with sesame twist... :)
Chicken breast - 200 grams (cut it into long and thin stripes)
Oil - to deep fry
ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tea spoon
chili powder - 1/2 tea spoon
garam masala - 1/2 tea spoon
coriander powder -1/2 tea spoon
white vinegar - 1/2 tea spoon (optional)
Curd - 2 table spoon
Salt - as per taste
for coating the stripes,
Sesame seeds - 4 table spoon (or as needed) (optional)
Bread Crumbs - 4 table spoon (or as needed)
Egg -1 (beaten)
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients given in "marinate" section, and leave it for 5 to 6 hours(or atleast 30 minutes if you are in hurry)
2. Beat egg in a bowl, Dip the marinated stripes in egg, then roll it in sesame seeds, again coat it in egg, roll it in bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan, and fry it until golden brown color in medium flame.
4. Repeat the steps for the remaining pieces
Serve hot with sauce or mayonnaise.
|almost over... :)|
It can be served in parties and pot lucks or as evening snacks too... :)
1.If you do not like sesame taste / smell, avoid adding.
2. if only sesame is coated, while frying it will spurt. so add bread crumbs to avoid this.
Sending this event to Remya's Event