Another mouthwatering dosai variety it is. Love egg dosai with any non-veg salna or curry, that will enhance its taste more. It tastes heavenly even without any side dish. Lets see how to make a egg dosa in a simple way.
Eggs - 2 (for 2 dosa)
pepper powder - 1 tea spoon
salt - a pinch
oil- 1 tea spoon
1. In a pre-heated dosa tawa, spread a spoon of dosa batter.
2. break the egg shell and pour it on dosa, and spread it evenly on the dosa with a small spoon.
3. immediately sprinkle half a tea spoon of pepper powder and a pinch of salt and half tea spoon of oil evenly.
4. cook well on both the sides.
5. serve with your favorite curry or you can have it as it is.
I served it with Mutton Chukka...
1. sprinkle pepper and salt immediately after spreading the egg on dosa, or it will get dried.
2.do not make too thin or too think dosa, it needs to be in a medium thickness.
3. you can wither beat the eggs and spread in the same way. I wanted to have that yellow and white colors in dosa so made it this way.
Sending this recipe to
cook and share what you like event
South Indian cooking hosted by Nandoos Kitchen and organized by Anu
Only food for growing kids event hosted by Shrutis Rasoi and organized by Pari
Flavor up with spices event by Srivalli
Linking this recipe to #recipeoftheweek | A Mummy Too
We love egg dosa... yumm :)ReplyDelete
thank you bhawya :)Delete
lovely, tasty dosaiReplyDelete
great idea!! looks delicious!!ReplyDelete
Thanks Pankti.. it is very famous dosa variety in south. :)Delete
yummy...waiting for mutton chukka recipeReplyDelete
Thanks remya.... I will post it soon :)Delete
Delicious dosa...Love them..ReplyDelete
Thank you Reshmi :)Delete