This time I got this Egg noodle pack for a change, because the shape gives the feel of pasta... I was so attracted to this twisted shape too... :)
As my husband doesn't eat non-veg, the Egg dishes are the feast for him... So I prefer making this often.
Egg Noodle - 1 cup
(If you are using the same twisted noodle which i have used, take 2 cups)
Egg- 2 nos
carrot,beans and peas - 3/4 cup (altogether)
onions - 1/2 medium
green chili -2
ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
pepper powder - 1 tea spoon
salt -to taste
soy sause - 1/2 a tea spoon (optional)
oil-2-3 tea spoons
1. Take 4 cups of water in a pot and bring to boil. when the water bubbles add the uncooked noodles to it.
2. cook for about 7 to 8 mins or until the noodles is tender.
(If your noodles pack says specific way of cooking, please follow those.)
3.Once the noodle is cooked, drain the water and wash it twice with the cold water (Preferably running water. if you dont have drainer or drinking water tap, you can still add cold water in pan and drain it.)
4. Keep the drained noodles aside.
5. In a pan, pre heat 2 spoons of oil and add green chilies and onions to it and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
6. Once when the onions are turning into golden brown, add the ginger garlic paste to it.
7. Fry until the raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes.
8. Then add cut vegetables to it.
9.Add little salt to it, mix well , keep the flame on simmer and close the pan with a lid.
Let it cook for 5-7 mins
10. In between open the lid and turn the veg, so all the sides of the veg will be cooked even. Add oil to veg if required.
11. When the veg are 90% cooked, break and add an egg and scramble it..
12. Then add the cooked noodles and mix well.
13. Break another egg and beat it well. then add the beaten egg on top of noodle and mix well.
14. Add pepper powder and Let it cook for another few mins. And adjust salt to taste.
15. Add soy sauce and switch off the flame.
1.You can add both the eggs before adding noodle also. I like them on noodle so added 1 egg after mixing the noodle with veg.
2. You can add even more veg if you like.
Sending this recipe to cook and share what you like event
Looks very yummy and i am happy to follow your blog.ReplyDelete
Thank you poornima for visiting and following:).ReplyDelete
I will visit you page soon :) Glad to meet you thro' blogging :)
looks so yum...will try it soon...ReplyDelete
Yummy noodles Thanya 😊ReplyDelete
tempting...i never tried twisted oneReplyDelete
Hey Nice clicks and lovely recipe!!ReplyDelete
Easy and tasty recipe.Clicks are too good :)ReplyDelete