First I want to thank Preetha for nominating me for this "Liebster Award". I have started blogging a week before about cooking and still in the process of improving the blog. Hearty thanks for the "Liebster Award" chain, so that we newbies will come to know each other. Happy to participate in this :)
Here goes the things that you need to do when you receive this award
- Blog about the award in your space.
- Thank the presenter and link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy paste the award picture to your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger.
- Nominate 10 -15 bloggers at your space who have less than 200 followers
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees
- Inform them of their nomination and award by leaving comment on their blog.
- Leave a note to them to collect it from your space.
So here the answers for questions asked by Preetha of A Bowl of Curry
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Likes.....I love to travel, click and drench in rain
Dislikes.... hmmm folding cloths and pressing... :)
I wanted to chose a name that must suits to my recipes. And I am bored of "Kitchen", "cornor", and "space" etc. Still I am not 100% satisfied with the name i have choose, I may change it in future.. :)
4. what age did you get your hands on cooking and first dish you prepared (Don't tell me tea/coffee)?
I remember making a carrot halwa all by meself when i was in my 6th grade (11 years old)...
I shared it with my school friends and it was a big hit... :)
(I named it as carrot halwa that time, but doesn't resemble any of the traditional carrot halwas...i made it with sooji and carrots. Still my mother used to tell that was very tasty and i am not making such halwa now a days)
I have not used "Quinoa" grain yet. I have bought a pack of it a month ago.. Still dint get time to try.6.Your Signature Dish.(If in your blog please provide the link)
Tomato rice and Chicken briyani. I am yet to post the recipe.
Of course Tomato rice, I like to experiment by adding different lentils and my family just loves the tomato rice i make.
Fame- if you have fame, money will come back to it.
I must say your cover photo in the blog is really nice with its color and the spices, nicely photographed.
And again the chicken in pepper masala scores for photography too :)
1. I love pepper chicken masala, I found it in your blog and want to try it sometimes.
Chicken in Pepper masala
2. And My another favorite ayela fish fry.
2. And My another favorite ayela fish fry.
I like small Intimate get to-gathers. As it helps to interact much with your circle. For me lavish parties are just to eat, there are no chances of strengthening relationships.
Depends... if guests around "no".. or else :)
Now here my nominees are:
Keerthika Vikram @ Keerthi's Kitchen
Shereen Michael @ recipelisted
Full Scoops@ fullscoops
Pankti @ my cooking adventures
Aparna @ flavors and colors
Kitchen Rhythms @Kitchen Rhythms
And the questions for the nominees:
1. Who is your favorite chef?
2. What Vegetarian Menu you like to cook when you invite guest for dinner?
3. Mention one funny disaster you made at kitchen?
4. What was your successful recipe that made your spouse to say, " best than my mom's preparation"?
5. While cooking do you need music?
6. Before start blogging, did you had the habit of clicking your food plates?
7. Which dish you like from my blog? (provide link)
8. According to you what is the best part and worst part in cooking?
9. You prefer your dishes to be healthy or tasty?
10. Which restaurant you visit frequently? and mention the most favorite restaurant dish.
please accept the award and Happy blogging guys. It is the best way to know each others, new blogs and recipes.
I just loved all your answers... i felt as if yo are more like me....folding and pressing clothes... my daughter always redo these things... even if do it very lazily....
Waiting for your tomato rice and Chicken Biriyani...
Thanks for accepting.. lets see how your nominees answer yours..
Thanks for the support Preetha. Glad I know you in this blogging world :)Delete
Thanks for the nomination. very glad being connected.
thanks for accepting :) waiting to see you answers and know your co-bloggers :)
Hi, thank you for nominating me! I just received this award from Aara 2 days back! It's goof to meet new bloggers.ReplyDelete
congrats Full Scoops :)Delete
You got two awards in a same week :)
Hey Thanks for sharing the award!! Had fun reading your answers!!ReplyDelete
Thanks Pankti :)Delete
Hi! Congrat ...ReplyDelete
thank you Magee for stopping by and the wishes:)Delete
Thnks Tanya for the award,,, I have put it here http://flavorsandcolorsbyaparna.blogspot.com/2014/01/awards-and-prizes.htmlReplyDelete
thanks for accepting aparna :) I will check you page :)Delete